Saturday, August 27, 2011

Half the class

Three of the horses in this picture were mine, with three of my daughters competing not only against the rest of the class but each other. On the palomino gelding is my bonus daughter (my preferable word to step) Heidi riding Whiskey her dads horse. On the paint next to her is Cody riding Honey. and right behind her is Shelby riding her liver chestnut Morgan gelding Otis in English attire. (Shelby and Otis are kind of hard to see, see the dark brown ears, and hunt cap behind Honey)

This was the line up to call out the winners so considering I had three riders out of the six in the class we were pretty well guaranteed some ribbons. I don't remember now who won, and placed, but I think it's safe to say my clan got something. The really neat thing about this day it was just having all the girls at a show together having a great time with their horses.

Being little girls as they are, they were about as thrilled with the concession stand as they were with the horse show. Only little kids know why it is an over priced hot dog at an event tastes so much better than the ones you have at home. Fun times, fond memories, and great kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment